Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chill


Kings of Convenience - Misread


This song never fails to make me relaxed. Kinda stressed over geography right now because I have almost everything left to study, and I only have a few hours left. Thank God for music.

In fact, this song was playing in my head before OP, along with Air in G string. & it worked really well. I also play this song on audiosurf whenever I've a headache. Its been my "chilling" song ever since I introduced it to me. (Y)

I'm on the route to finding a specific emo song, a high song etc. What I need the most is a song to fit my don't-know-what-i'm-feeling mood but that's impossible, of course.



Heh. This isn't related but I feel so immature all of a sudden. I need to have more determination and I need to be stronger (mentally, emotionally)! Grow up Emma! How stupid it was of me to say I didn't want to grow up in that blogpost dedicated to the girls yesterday.

For now, its time to study and I shall conquer the next obstacle after Reexams. Its only logical to lose hope for that, but maybe the way is to accept the failure (retainz) but work hard now and do nothing else. I'm sure I can concentrate for a day. Yes I can, I must.

Haven't been doing much reflection lately :/

No comments: